And this post is about as short as one you’d find on the ol’ Facebook machine. It’s been a while since we’ve updated everyone on how Watson’s developing and growing into the mature little dog that he is. So here ya go:
- Age: 4 months & 3.5 weeks (The big 0-5 next week!)
- Possible breed: Terrier/Beagle/Collie mix
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Length: 36-ish inches (fully stretched out)
- Height: 17 inches
- Teeth lost: 13 (!!) & 2 more coming in
- Favorite human food: Granny Smith apples & peanut butter
That’s all we know for now. But we’re interested to learn what you want to know! Are there any burning questions out there? Anything you’d like us to try with Wats and report back on? (No experiments, please!) Don’t worry, we have quite a few ideas in the queue, but of course, we’d like to please our readers. So get your comment on and tell us what you’re aching to know about Watson!